Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

I decided to get the kids dressed up the day before Easter to get some pictures in their Easter outfits because Sunday mornings are usually too cold and early to take pictures.

Selah was not in the best of moods for taking a picture so this is the best that we got.  On the other hand the other two just love the camera!









I love this little girl!  There is such a sweet spirit about her that I love and can't wait to see who God has made her to be.





 This one is growing so fast that I'm sad that I am loosing my baby!  Just looking at pictures of her makes me see how much she has grown and changed!


 I was able to get a little bit of a smile out of Selah.  It has been so fun to be able to match the girls more now that Eva is getting older.  They loved their new outfits.


This apple does not fall far from the tree!  He is so much like his father it is not funny.  As soon as I get the camera on him he is ready for his pose.  He is so silly while doing it too.  This boy makes me laugh and has such a charming personality.  The girls better watch out for him!




Unfortunately we did not have anyone to take a picture of us all together so we had to split up and take pictures with the kids.










Here are a few pictures from our Easter egg hunt.


 It was such a beautiful warm Easter day.  I can't remember when it has been this warm on Easter. 







We hope you had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment