Friday, June 28, 2013

Front Porch Update

If you saw my last post Here.   I said I was going to add some flower baskets to the front of the house.  I just wanted to post some updated pictures of the front of our house.



 Aren't these flowers gorgeous?  I just love the colors.


I bought the hooks off of Amazon.  They came in a gold and I got the black spray paint out and made them black.


My front door mats Welcome sign wore off and so I just decided to paint that as well.  I'm not sure if I like it but it works for now.



It's been so fun to finally work on the outside of our house.  The first time in 6 years!  We are having our backyard worked on next week so I will do a post on that when it is finished.

Looking forward to enjoying this beautiful weather this weekend!  It's going to be hot!! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so clean and neat!
    Love the flowers.
    Glad you got to take a vacation too. It's takes a lot to get there, but once you're on vacation, you realize how important and needed they are. I am for one am ready to go! Lol

    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete