Monday, August 19, 2013

Girls Room - Part 3 ( Instagram Frames)

I have had the frames done for awhile now, but just now getting the chance to post the pics.

I have overwhelmed myself with projects this summer that I am getting a bit burned out.  I'm not sure how long it is going to take to get the picture gallery in Gabriel's room and the girls rooms?

For now here is how things look in the girls room.


This is Selah's bed with her frame above it.  These are some of my favorite Instagram pics that I have of her.




There are so many sides to her in these pictures.  She really does not like to have her picture taken so I have to be very strategic to get a good picture of her. I love this little girl.


Here is Eva bed with her pics.






This girl has no problem getting in front of the camera!



 Here they are together.  If your looking at getting smaller prints of your Instagram photos you can order them from Persnickety.  I like that they have a 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4.  I have a 3x3 size and it's perfect for these frames.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment