Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eva Turns Three

I can't believe it, my little baby is no longer a baby. Well she was no longer a baby a couple years ago but she still seems so little to me.

Eva turns 3 years old today.  We had a party for all three kids yesterday but today is Eva's actual birthday.

This girl was a surprise from the very beginning and has been such a blessing in our lives!  I am thankful for her each and every day and all that she adds to our family.

Eva loves to dress up and change her outfits through out the day.  She is always putting her outfits together on her own and they always seem to match.  She is such a girly girl.

Here is Eva on Instagram.






As you can see this girl loves to dress up and loves getting her picture taken.  The music that's playing is Just the way you look tonight.  I sang and danced to this song with Eva just before I put her down to bed every night.  The last picture that you see there is from her birthday last year.


Here she is a year later and so much more grown up and coming into her own person!


This photo is from our most recent family photos.  I will do a post when I get my CD of pictures!



Here are a few pictures of her party yesterday. These are not the best pictures.  It turned into one person opening gifts to all three at the same time.  It was a bit crazy.



Her two favorites right now is Doc Mcstuffins and horses.  She has been in love with horses from the start and they continue to be her favorite.  She got some many good gifts yesterday from family and friends.





Because the kids birthdays are so close together we do them all at once. 

 Then we do a small celebration on their actual birthday.


I went to the store this morning to get a balloon and a fun cereal.  It was our tradition as a kids to be able to have our favorite cereal for the morning of our birthday so I have continued on with its tradition with my kids.  It is the one time of the year that the kids get to have this kind of cereal. 









I can't wait to see what God does with her life.  She is truly a blessing to us and all that she comes into contact with!


I love you Evangeline Grace Huertas!  Happy 3rd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment